Friday, March 20, 2009

Red Lobster Biscuits


INGREDIENTS

Biscuit Mix

Extra Sharp Cheese

Butter

Milk

Garlic Powder

Pam Cooking Spray

BUTTER GARLIC MIXTURE

1 stick butter

TBLSP garlic powder

Microwave butter mixture until melted.

DIRECTIONS

Preheat oven to 450.

Follow recipe on box as instructed BUT use a full cup of milk instead of what is asked.

Add cheese

Combine ingredients into a soft dough.

Using non-stick spray helps when shaping dough into balls.

Form 2in balls (They grow a lot.. give them space on the sheet)

Bake for 10-12 min.

When biscuits come out of the oven, spread immediately with melted garlic butter and basting brush.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Rebecca R. Farnsworth said...

Can't wait to try it! Also, I have a number of recipes posted on our blog. I started posting them as I find ones that Paul really likes. I rarely make the same thing twice, and I generally pull from several recipes. So, making the same thing twice becomes impossible if I don't jot it down. In the past, this hasn't been a problem, but Paul will want me to make something I have made before, and I can't because it isn't written down anywhere. So, I started putting them on my blog, because, frankly, it is easier to search a blog than a book or card file. Anyway, you are welcome to pull the recipes and pictures from there if you'd like.

K-C Tohara said...

Thanks!! :) That's cool you have your own too

Hali said...

It is about time you updated, but, ewwwwwww..... =O)
Love you though!!

Hali said...

Guess I need to learn how to read, I thought it said Lobster biscuits. =O) hehehehe

Hali said...

Bruce made these for us, SOOOO GOOOD!!!